Add, Remove and Share Calendar Events
Event Creation Instructions
- Select the calendar to which you want to add an event. (When a calendar is selected, its name turns bold, and a black check mark appears in its check box.)
- Open the Add Event form, using one of the following methods:
- In any view, click the Add Event button that appears above the calendar.
- In the Day or 3 Day view, you can click the hour (at the left edge of the calendar) or the row for the time that you want the event to begin.
- In Week, 5 Week, or Month view, click the add event symbol that appears
- Toward the bottom of the date block in the Week view.
- In the upper-right corner of the date block in the 5 Week and Month views.
- On the Add an Event to [calendar name] page, on the Event Information tab, choose the template you want to use, if available. (If the calendar has only one template, it's selected by default.)
- Fill in all required fields and then preview your event by clicking the preview button.
- Once you verify your content, click OK to save your changes and return to your calendar.