What is the University Events Calendar?
The University Events Calendar is a publicly accessible online calendar that contains university approved and sponsored events. Public events are open to a large audience, such as all students, staff, faculty, or the general public.
- Who can have a calendar?
- Can I use the calendar to announce departmental meetings?
- Can I use the calendar to list academic classes?
- Can you please post this event for me?
- Can student organizations have their own calendars?
- What is the Featured Events Calendar?
- How do I get an event listed on the university homepage?
- How can I use the calendar with my Gato website?
- My group is sponsoring this event with another group. Do we have to duplicate the event in the University Events Calendar?
- How do I buy tickets for an event?
- Can I be added as an editor of my group’s Calendar?